News & Events

The Latest from Cancer Below the Belt
21
Jun

Good Nutrition, No Matter What

When I set out to write about a particular cancer this week, I realized that no matter what cancer you are experiencing or are attempting to halt or prevent, good nutrition is required to set your cells straight and give them the best chance to heal and grow properly.Eating fresh organic fruits and vegetables are the best defense in fighting these diseases. Also by getting plenty of good, clean water along with adequate sleep and decreasing your stress level, you will be giving yourself the best chance to heal.

Eating fresh organic fruits and vegetables are the best defense in fighting these diseases. Also by getting plenty of good, clean water along with adequate sleep and decreasing your stress level, you will be giving yourself the best chance to heal.When choosing what fuel to put into your body, think of yourself as a thoroughbred race horse. You wouldn’t put chemically laden food, or all the other things that are allowed in all of

When choosing what fuel to put into your body, think of yourself as a thoroughbred race horse. You wouldn’t put chemically laden food, or all the other things that are allowed in all of processed foods out there into that race horse for it to function at it’s best. You would give that horse the best nutritional fuel for it to win the race.

We have to begin to associate what we’re eating with how our bodies are reacting to it and always keep in mind whether our food choices are serving us.

Following the 80/20 rule, choose 80% of the best whole foods you can to nourish your cells. For the other 20 %, choose wisely but slightly more indulgent foods to satisfy your likes, but that won’t overwhelm your system. This is a great rule to eat by and I encourage you to try it.

I wish you Happy and Healthy Eating!

You are donating to : Cancer Below The Belt

How much would you like to donate?
$100 $50 $10
Would you like to make regular donations? I would like to make donation(s)
How many times would you like this to recur? (including this payment) *
Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone
Address
Additional Note
paypalstripe
Loading...
Next:
Pad Thai Salad

The weather is beginning to heat up and Summer is upon us. Now is the time for fast and fresh...

Close